Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Monday 8 August 2011

The panties guessing game


A game Mistress Lilyan likes to play with me is the panties guessing game. The rules are pretty basic, I guess the colour of the panties she is wearing... If i guess correctly then there is a chance that she may give me a quick peek at them. If i'm wrong i get nothing! Panty teasing is one of my favourite things... being teased with upskirts, leg crossing/uncrossing so i can almost but not quite see panties. It drives me absolutely bananas... turns my mind to mush. Goddess is well aware of this and appears to enjoy it immensely also.

Today in her freechat room she was wearing stockings and a sexy red dress... White/red suspenders, pink shoes and green/gold eye makeup. I asked her if i could have a guess of her panties... for free! If Goddess has been satisfied with my behaviour then she will grant me one guess. Today she was feeling very generous and gave me a guess. As she was wearing a red dress, I chose the colour red. I was incorrect :-(

What usually happens after this point is I am offered more guesses at $10 a guess. However, today she informed me it would be $20 a guess!! In case you were wondering, Goddess read my second letter and decided to grant me the chance to see her in a session later this week. The fee for this session is a bit higher than I intended it to be but I have no choice but to pay it... I must see her! I need to transfer the money to my account in Australia before i can pay her which is what i was planning to do later today. She was aware of this and knew that she could convince me to send more by exploiting my panty teasing weakness. I knew this was her plan, but I can't resist my favourite game so i agreed. For each guess i'd owe her an additional $20 on top of the session fee.

My first guess, pink, was incorrect. $20 gone. I followed this up with another guess, purple, wrong again. Now i owed her $40. She had to do a private show so exited her room. During her absence i was well aware of the trap i was getting caught in... Goddess was teasing me mercilessly with her stockings and legs... she's a master at almost giving me glimpses at her panties. How could i resist? I could keep guessing and guessing and fall into dept!

She returned and I informed her that I can't afford any guesses... she smiled and began teasing again. Before i knew what was going on i was begging her for another guess. I guessed silver... wrong again! $60 in dept now. I realised that i really had to stop the game right there and then. However, Goddess then told me I was very close to being correct, and hinted that i should chose white. Excited, I quickly agreed to another $20 and guessed white... wrong again! Goddess laughed, I put my head in my hands and groaned... a groan of frustration and of arousal... i must confess the teasing had me excited as well as frustrated! Goddess had tricked me!

Then i thought about how after adding the $80 on top of my session fee, the total I had to pay now almost double what I was planning to pay last week... before she raised her session fee then started the panty game... she was pushing me beyond my limits... then something happened... the seed of moneyslavery planted by goddess took over... i was so horny at the idea of goddess getting more of my money. I was defeated, i had no idea what colour to choose and was almost certain that I'd choose unsuccessfully... but for a brief moment, i wanted to lose. I wanted to give Goddess an extra $100 instead of $80. So i guessed again... grey! I was wrong again.

$100 and no panties. Goddess was thrilled. I was frustrated but also happy that Goddess was entertained by my plight. In an act of good will she gave me one last free guess... I guessed blue... wrong again!

I then begged to know what colour they were... even if i can't see them. Goddess refused and told me she wanted to torment me. I wanted to be tormented too.

*****************

However, after writing this I realised what colour they must have been... GOLD! Of course! Close to silver and she was wearing gold makeup! GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Oh well... I hope goddess enjoys the $100 extra she got from me today... she earned it :-)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting game and i have no doubt Mistress Lilyan loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! although i probably shouldn't love it as it can end up ruining me...

    ReplyDelete