Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Saturday 20 August 2011

I love Mistress Lilyan



Sorry this is not the most original topic but it's just something i have to say (again!)

I'm really busy with study lately... I have 2 big assignments that i must finish before the end of the week. Goddess told me i wasn't allowed to enter her room until i'd completed an assignment draft. It was great motivation for me... but i had lots to do so only managed to finish 10 minutes before her shift ended.

When i entered, Mistress Lilyan was wearing very sheer stockings... I'd never seen stockings so sheer before. She greeted me with that tone I love then started running her hands over her legs. WIthin minutes I could feel sensations which i'm guessing are endorphins running through my head. I mean this literally... i could feel warmth in my head... and tingling. I'll admit that I've experimented occasionally with drugs before and this is similar to how it felt...

She has elicited sensations from me before but this was a whole new level... and it was sustained for longer too. Whatever she is doing to me gets progressively stronger. Am i worried? Perhaps i should be but... no, I'm not. Why worry about something that feels so right?

After modeling her legs she zoomed into her face and stared into the cam... The sensations were then replaced with a much warmer feeling... it was love. I'm sure it was. Her eyes, smile, hair... are all so exquisite. Such beauty... I love Mistress Lilyan. She's everything I could ever hope for. Yes I'm on the other side of the world and I'll never actually "be with her" in the traditional sense but that doesn't seem to matter. Just admiring her beauty via webcam is more than enough for me... to say i'm satisfied with that is an understatement.

I love Mistress Lilyan, and I'm so happy to serve her.

No comments:

Post a Comment