Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Mistress Lilyan is my drug

So today is one of those days that i'm home with my GF. Mistress Lilyan is in freechat so a short time ago i quickly had a peek in her room. My apartment is very small so using the computer in privacy is very difficult... and risky! But i had an opportunity to peek just for 2 minutes.

What I saw in those 2 minutes was well beyond my expectations. She was wearing PVC! Yes that's right... a sexy PVC dress. This is the first time I've seen her dressed in something so dominant. Then she was also wearing lace gloves and sexy nylons. I was overcome when i first saw her. I was standing at the time (the laptop was on a shelf in a cupboard) and my knees literally buckled and i had to do all i could to restrain myself from gasping loudly. This was a whole new level. Or at least it felt that way... several new levels in fact. How is this so? Is my Goddess getting sexier? Or am I just falling deeper and deeper under her power?

During this time my GF was on the couch... within eyesight of me. She started to stand up so i had to close the window. However, she was going to have a shower! This small piece of information filled me with excitement... I could spend another few minutes with Mistress Lilyan and with sound too!

The very second i heard the shower turn on i rushed back into her room and put my headphones on. I informed my Goddess that i was back and could hear her now... She greeted me with her sexy tone... her greeting spoke volumes... it was full of confidence and awareness of how deep i was trapped into her world. She started running her lace gloves over her pantyhose clad legs... the sound sent shivers up my spine... my knees buckled again. The rush or ecstasy that ran over me was greater than any real-life sexual stimulus I could receive... more so than a passionate kiss... Just to listen and watch her run her hands over her legs. The feeling i felt was far greater than i could anticipate... it really did feel like i was getting a hit of a drug i craved... it was about 4 or 5 days since i'd seen her on cam... i was feeling withdrawal before now.

She is right... i'm an addict and she is my drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment