Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My life with Mistress Lilyan so far


I wanted to say that this is my first post for a while but it's only been 3 days! But it feels like ages! We've had differing schedules recently so haven't caught each other online very often either. However, she feels just as present in my mind as ever.

I've been working hard to please her and applied for a small temp job during my holidays... in an effort to be able to tribute her in the way she deserves... Despite the work I do here on this blog i still owe her so much more. She's already started to change my life for the better so i need to repay her for that. However, I do this out of adoration and love more than anything else. Pleasing her pleases me immensely.

I feel that we are able to enter another phase soon... I'm not allowed to cum unless I'm in session with her and my last session was one week ago. This is a reasonably long time for me and my constant thoughts of her makes it much harder. However, it's my duty to myself and my future with Mistress Lilyan that i achieve good scores in my studies... so i need to stay focused on that. As my financial situation isn't so stable over the next couple of months, it would be quite irresponsible of me to pay for another session so soon... but i feel i need it really badly. I have the feeling that Mistress Lilyan knows this as well. It's part of her plan to use orgasm denial to lure me deeply into financial domination and slavery. To be her moneyslave. It seems some new battlegrounds are being drawn up now... I haven't won previously but I need to try and win this time. I must resist the urge to see her again so soon. But how can I resist her powers?

Despite this issue, I'm still overwhelmingly happy to have Mistress Lilyan in my life... I do say the phrase "in my life" however with each passing day it gets closer and closer to "control my life" That's what I'm simultaneously urging and resisting... to have Mistress Lilyan control my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment