Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Friday 29 July 2011

The seeds have been planted...




I wasn't able to make a post yesterday and I wasn't able to come online until minutes before Goddess signed out of her freechat room. This is because of my girlfriend having time off work and being home. I live in a small apartment so when we are home together i don't have any privacy so i can't do any blogging or chatting and admiring of Goddess Lilyan.

A few weeks ago i would have been happy with having time together with my girlfriend. We don't have the most exciting of relationships but we can enjoy each other's company. However over the last 2 days I've been left feeling frustrated... She has been preventing me from seeing my beautiful Goddess. I've had moments when I've been imagining what Goddess is wearing, what she is doing... what sexy things should could be doing or saying... but i couldn't know because of my girlfriend.

Goddess told me during my last session that the only thing between her and me was my girlfriend... she is right. Or has she just planted a seed in me so i feel this way? I really can't tell. But the end result is undeniable... Goddess has changed my relationship with my girlfriend... a girl i still feel i love... in a different way but still love all the same. It really is happening... my life is changing. I can feel it. I should be worried but i actually feel really excited about this. It's what I've craved... to be set down the path of servitude, of moneyslavery, to be controlled by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Yesterday I had a nice day out with my girlfriend... going shopping and helping her family. Had a walk in a park for a bit too... that's supposed to be good right? But today I logged on to MFC and saw Goddess for just 2 minutes and it was 100 times better than all of yesterday. Those 2 minutes. She even smiled at me and blew me a kiss. I was in heaven.

I'm so lucky to be able to get mindfucked like this. I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment