Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Monday 25 July 2011

My first session...


I might get into trouble for this but i must be honest.

I first met Goddess Lilyan on myfreecams. For those of you who don't know, myfreecams automatically records private sessions as an archive that the member can re-watch as much as they like. Obviously, Goddess would not approve of me watching our session as much as i like so the rules are i'm supposed to send a small payment for each time i watch and (i think) ask for her permission before viewing the session again. I got money available for sessions today and I couldn't resist re-watching our first session together. I paid her as ordered but I haven't asked for her permission... I can't recall if this was a requirement or not... I think it wasn't but I probably should have checked first.

Also, as i mentioned before, I'm supposed to be studying a masters degree at the moment and Goddess wants me to study hard for my career as it helps her finances... But here i am posting again and not studying. However, I'm just so overcome right now with excitement and anticipation and can't focus on study! Hopefully this post pleases her enough that she won't be too angry with me.

First of all, here's a backstory on how we met:

**************

I'd just recently joined myfreecams. I'd been a member for a month and during my first day online i met a mistress who did a nice job of teasing me and taking all my tokens away. She then ordered me to wait 2 weeks then get more tokens and see her online so she could take more tokens. I'd done this sort of thing before but only lightly, so this was all pretty new and exciting for me. She was pretty sexy and wore some great stockings and teased me well. I was looking forward to our session and was eager to please her.

However, when i got online she wasn't there yet. Frustrated, i decided to make the most of the situation and look around at some other MFC rooms to chat a bit with other camgirls and tease myself a bit so i'd be more frustrated for my mistress. I went to the search function and typed in "goddess" and a small preview picture of what seemed like some really sexy legs came up from a room labelled "goddesslilyan" I thought she would be great to chat to for a bit while i waited for my mistress to come in so i innocently entered the room.

As soon as i entered i started to get a hunch that i'd made a mistake. Goddess Lilyan was posing and chatting to her devotees and i immediately felt her power. However, she was modeling her feet at the time which, while very nice indeed, wasn't quite my kink. As you all know now i'm more of a leg guy. Knowing that requesting without a tip is rude I went to her profile and found that i could get her to pose her legs for 75 tokens. My mistress had ordered me to get 2000 tokens for her but i was credited 2100 tokens for some reason, so i had a few tokens to spare. What harm would one tip to another girl do? I could still give her the 2000 tokens. Plus, it will make me hornier for her so that's great! and this nice new Goddess Lilyan gets some tokens too. Everyone's a winner, right?

So i tipped her the 75 tokens and requested leg modeling. She obliged and started talking to me in her sexy tone. I immediately knew i'd made a grave mistake. Her legs were spectacular as were her command over them. Not only was she better than my other mistress, she was in a whole new league. I had to leave. Quickly! But i couldn't leave... so i made another grave mistake. I confessed how i'm supposed to be loyal to another mistress and i needed her to either ban me from her room or stop posing so i could leave. Needless to say, this amused and encouraged her greatly. She assumed that i was a stray, weak-minded sub she could add to her stable of devotees... some fresh meat... she was right.

Before i knew it i had tipped her several times... i now had about 1800 tokens, there was still a chance of escape... i could tell my other mistress that there was just some exchange rate issues which short changed me. This was my chance to leave. I tried as hard as i could... but as i was thinking this over i'd mentioned that i was considering going private with her... Why did i do that??? I don't know. I wasn't in control.

Unsurprisingly, she was more than happy to go private with me... I hovered my mouse over the private button but then used all the strength i had to resist. I apologised to her, told her i need to be loyal to my mistress, and left. Goddess Lilyan smiled politely and bid me farewell.

I'd won! I was impressed with my willpower and left the house to get some food. As i left, i couldn't get Goddess out of my mind. She had such great power... and her legs, while in pantyhose which isn't my preference as i prefer stockings, were incredible. However, when i returned home i peeked into her room as a unregistered guest and noticed she was wearing stockings! I gasped loudly and exited the room. Then i realised i couldn't win. She was too powerful. I logged in and confessed that i can't resist her. I requested and tipped for her to wear a dress and panties to tease me with (i LOVE upskirts) then went into her private room.

*************

As i re-watch the session now, I'm so surprised that it was only a little over 30 minutes! She did so much to my mind in such a short time.

She wore black stockings and the sexiest red dress that hugged her wonderful curves. Her makeup was exquisitely applied and I loved her earrings and bracelets too. While i'm usually into shoes, they were lovely too and complimented her outfit perfectly. Absolute class all the way.

As soon as the session started she started to interrogate me. Ask me questions about my life, my fetishes, my weaknesses. Then she used that to get my real name (no it's not Dave Pritchard! :P) and some other info. She now had me in her clutches. It was done swiftly and without mercy. But also skillfully and seductively. With the precision of a surgeon. My head was spinning, i didn't know what was going on... all i knew was that i had to follow her orders.

She made me promise to be loyal to her and only think of her... Every pose she did and every word she said was perfection. Totally beyond my wildest dreams. She got inside my head and planted the seeds that have spawned this blog you are reading now.

I'm an addict and she is my drug. Nothing else will excite me, only her.

I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.

This is what she made me say to her over and over again... it is my mantra. Her body controls me. I can't resist.

Errr.... where was i?

Since then I have been in her free chat rooms... admiring her beauty and foolishly commenting on the poses and clothing she's worn that has made me particularly horny. I'm sure she has taken mental notes of each of these confessions.

Yes it may look rather grim for me, right? 5 blog posts in 3 days? Wow, this Dave guy must be totally lost already, right? No way he can resist! But i did resist one time... the first time she wanted me to go into her private room. so, maybe i can resist? Maybe i can win this battle? I must keep hope... without hope there is nothing... I must win.

I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.
I'm an addict and she is my drug.............

No comments:

Post a Comment