Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Session #2 post mortem.


Wow where do i begin? What do i say? For the first time on this blog I'm lost for words really... which is significant considering how much i've typed in such a short time. I'm sure nobody is surprised that i spent wellll over my budget. She made me submit entirely. Her camera views, teasing, powerful poses and words had me in the palm of her hand. She broke me to pieces then reconstructed me the way she saw fit. I'm no longer the same person... I feel... different... It's hard to describe. I feel like something has been done to my head and i can't really say what it is... Maybe I'll have a better idea in future but now my head is still spinning 4 hours after our session.

I think the most telling thing is that I feel an urge to ask Goddess Lilyan how i feel... or what to say. It's like i've lost a part of myself... or my independence... and it's been replaced with something new. Is it a new me? Is it a part of her? I don't know... I just don't know...

However, I don't regret for a second what I just went through. When i think about the session i'm on cloud 9... dizzy with excitement and love. When I don't focus on anything is when i feel strange. Something has happened here... something wonderful (i think...) but i can't say what it is.

Sorry for the vague post. I think a more concise follow up tomorrow when my head is clearer is in order. However, will my head be clearer? Who or what will I be tomorrow? I just feel so mentally and physically exhausted.

Wow, what a ride. Can i ride again please???

No comments:

Post a Comment