Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Wednesday 27 July 2011

The day after...




So it's the day after my session and things aren't exactly clearer than they were yesterday. But how can i ever fully understand something i've never experienced before now? Something that's so much more exciting and wonderful than anything i could have ever possibly imagined? Of course i can't understand it properly at this stage. It's something i'm going to have to accept and just enjoy the journey. Also, if I'm surrendering control, should I strive to fully understand? Goddess Lilyan seems to have deep knowledge of what she is doing. She's powerful and intelligent and, I believe, has a plan for me. It's my duty to trust her and follow her commands. I may be somewhat in the dark here but i can follow her guidance. It will be my pleasure as well as my duty... because obeying her gives me the deepest of pleasures.

So today so far has consisted of me being in her freechat room and admiring her beauty. However, there is a limit on how long i can spend in her room. I have work to do for her... This blog and my studies. I must strive to do the best i can in both of these areas which is what I intend to do.

After emptying my blue balls yesterday and having more than my fair share of her attention I expected to not be as intensely aroused as i had been over the past few days. That would be a logical expectation, right? However, the rush that came over me today when I first saw her legs, eyes and experienced her power was more intense than ever. If that's not proof that i've fallen deeper into her world then I don't know what is!

Goddess has made me a better person and i'm truely in debt to her for this reason. I must continue to work hard and please her... to repay what she's done for me. It's my mission, and one i will do all i can to succeed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment