Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Thursday 25 August 2011

Vacation time.

So Goddess will be leaving on vacation soon, and so will I! Needless to say, we are not going together... it's a coincidence that i'm having vacation the same time she is. I'll be away for 2 weeks and Goddess will be away for a bit longer than that... So there will be nothing from me for a while.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say that discovering Mistress Lilyan has been the greatest thing that's happened to me... in I don't know how long... It actually feels like it's the best thing to ever happen to me... maybe it is? I'm so thankful to have found her and I'll miss her terribly despite being on vacation myself at the time.

Mistress Lilyan is so beautiful, intelligent and powerful. She makes everything so clear to me and has made my life better in the short time i've known her. I won't go into details but i've had a few personal problems over the past week... nothing serious but a few health issues combined with some big study deadlines I've had to meet. While these problems have lead to me not being able to see Goddess as much as i'd like to, having her as an influence in my life has helped me get through these difficulties. It's important that i do the best i can so i can impress and please Goddess. This is my purpose in life now.

So I'll be back soon... in the meantime check out the links on my site and keep it bookmarked for when i return!

No comments:

Post a Comment