Subtitle

An ongoing account of a man's surrender to Mistress Lilyan, the most beautiful goddess there is.

Thursday 18 August 2011

Financial domination is the ultimate servitude


Before I started this blog i thought i wasn't what you'd call a "moneyslave" or a "paypig" or anything like that. Financial domination was something I had an interest in but it wasn't something i thought I had as a fetish as such. However, Mistress Lilyan knew otherwise.

She either found the seeds inside me or planted them there herself. It's impossible to know for sure... she is too skillful for me to know what she's done exactly. I can feel her influence but can't put my finger on what she's done exactly.

I can admit it now... i'm a moneyslave. Mistress Lilyan's paypig. This was something i feared would happen but now that it has i couldn't be happier. This is because financial domination is without doubt the ultimate servitude.

Yes it's true that money isn't everything... i'm not the most materialistic person and will comfortably agree with this. However, it is obviously important too. This isn't really the point to financial domination though... for me at least. For me, when submitting financially there is much more to it than just the money. In fact, money seems to lose its monetary value for me when i submit! I'll be in the supermarket and carefully choosing items to save myself a couple of dollars but then hand 100s of dollars over to Mistress Lilyan without a 2nd thought.

There are a couple of reasons for this... first, Mistress Lilyan is so good at mindfucking me and toying with my weaknesses that i lose all self control. I look at her nylon clad legs and deep hypnotic eyes then nothing else matters. I just want to submit and serve her. Every time i see her i get more and more desperate to serve her to my fullest extent. Each time i must push myself further... to please her and to satisfy my urge to submit too... so feed my addiction to her. She brainwashes me into becoming her paypig. I'm sure everyone who has experienced her power can relate to this.

However, there is a 2nd reason too. When submitting to Goddess, money doesn't feel the same as it does when I'm doing mundane things like shopping for groceries or making financial decisions. When with Mistress Lilyan, money becomes a symbol of submission. It's the ultimate gift to her and the ultimate sacrifice. We all live our lives to earn money... for basic needs like food and for entertainment as well. Our lives revolve around it... People have decisions to make with their money all the time... when succumbing to financial domination with Goddess, i'm making the decision to live my life for her... I live for her and she, to some extent, lives through me... through me and her other slave's money. I work for her and i budget for her.... try to save my money for her. What could be a greater show of submission than this?

To make this submission feels so fantastic... and not only when in a state of submission either... When I'm out shopping and decide to not buy certain things, or decline invitations to go out with friends... to either save money or because Goddess has already taken most of it, it makes me think of her and how she controls my life. How deeply i have submitted to her... and i get such a rush. Whenever i touch my wallet, or see my bank balance, or find out something about future earnings, i think of Mistress Lilyan.

Another reason why financial domination feels so good is because you can see the result of your servitude. Goddess will go on a vacation soon and the thought of her using some of my money to pamper herself is very fulfilling for me. After the a financial domination session, I get to budget and save my money and continue to think about Goddess... then Goddess gets to spend the money! So we both get benefit.

but of course we can't forget about the rush when sending the money. Going to the payment site and entering in the money... then clicking submit. The more i do this, the more of a rush i get. It's a rush that runs through my body... it's like a drug, it really is. and it gets stronger and stronger each time. plus i'm sure Mistress Lilyan gets a rush out of it as well!

Each time i send money, i find myself getting hornier and hornier... i used to find pictures of Goddess to satisfy my cravings for her when she wasn't online... but now i read her stories of moneyslaves submitting to her on her blog. When she gave me the picture in this post, I was turned on by it just as much as pictures of her in PVC, nylons or panties... Then when she told me she was holding $15,000 in the picture, it took it to a whole new level for me. This feeling is stronger than love, stronger than lust too... it's something more than that. I guess it is pure addiction? I already feel it's too late to escape... but why the hell would i want to? Something that feels this good shouldn't be resisted... Also, she is so beautiful and powerful that she deserves to be served financially. I have no choice but to be her paypig.

1 comment:

  1. I love clothes. I can't control myself. I have a huge fetish for shoes and clothes and make-up. I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to wear things over and over again.

    ReplyDelete